Friday, December 28, 2012

FTS.

This post is purely just be complaining because I'm pissed off.

I hate being sick... especially when you actually have a ton of stuff planned. Yeah, I'm sick... again, and this time I'm not happy, well, really when am I ever happy I'm sick, but this one's really pissing me off. I finally make it back to Calgary to see my friends and family and I have planned all these things I'm suppose to do... like right now... I'm sitting in my room sweating and coughing non-stop writing this post, whereas I'm suppose to be at a friend's house eating, playing, and having fun.

Never mind that, but tomorrow I'm suppose to be going to Nakiska to go skiing, something I haven't done ALL SEASON... tomorrow was suppose to be the one day where I get to go out, have fun and enjoy the snow and somewhat warm weather (it's -5 tomorrow instead of -20), rather than doing that, I'm not even sure what I'm going to do, probably sleep and "rest". My mom wants me to go see the doctor but I definitely have no interest in doing that, in fact I'm actually debating if I should just go skiing anyway... she made me take a tylenol 2 hours ago and I'm actually feeling a lot better.. sorta, I'm quite sure it's just the tylenol hiding the symptoms.. but whatever, I can go skiing like this... we'll see, I already cancelled with my friend but I could easily "un-cancel" if that's even a word.

UGHHH I feel like a child right now and I just want to throw a temper tantrum, but I'm not sure at who. ajfkldsjflkadsjflkjsdflkjsdflkjsdflkajlsdfk. I need to go exert my anger somewhere before I break my computer by typing any harder than I already am.... you can't tell but I have been heavily pressing on every letter in this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment